Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 16 Weeks

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

16 Weeks

For the past 4 months I've had a baby growing inside of me. Incredible.

Still feeling good. The tiredness is slowly wearing off but it's getting weirder to eat. Things that used to go down just fine aren't.

And the dreams! Holy cow. I've never had more sex dreams in my life. I wake up blushing due to the steaminess. Sadly, I have no interest in actually doing the deed in real life much to my husband's dismay.

I don't see my OB again for another 2 weeks. I'm hoping at that appointment we'll schedule my next sonogram. I haven't gone this long without seeing the baby and I miss him!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8/2/07, 8:08 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

16 weeks is a big milestone! Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll schedule your sonogram at your next appointment, they usually do it between 18 and 20 weeks.

 
At 8/3/07, 1:26 AM , Blogger Bea said...

Thanks for your thoughts on my blog. Hope you can hold out til the next appointment.

Bea

 
At 8/5/07, 4:59 PM , Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

16 weeks is huge. You're almost to the halfway point. And you'll start feeling kicks in a few weeks :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home