Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Nothing interesting to report

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nothing interesting to report

And that's okay!

I had an OB appointment this morning and heard the heartbeat again. I forgot to ask how fast it was beating but it sounded good and strong.

One more week of prometrium suppliments! Perhaps I'll have a bit more energy once that's over and done with? I asked my doctor about that - she seems to think that is the case. My iron level and everything else is normal, at least it's not anemia related.

I found a childbirth class we want to sign up for. It's a Bradley class instructed by a doula. I'm really, really excited about that. I want to do my best to try for an unmedicated birth. I'm probably crazy but since conception was so orchestrated I want to see if I can deliver my baby without being under the influence. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7/19/07, 11:34 AM , Blogger Kate said...

I am interested to hear what you think about the Bradley method. I am trying to find a Lamaze class b/c I would like to *try* an dunmedicated delivery.

 
At 7/19/07, 1:18 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Hey, we're always interested in hearing how you and baby are doing! Glad it's all good!

 
At 7/20/07, 3:02 PM , Blogger Shelby said...

hi.. landed here via the blogging chicks blogroll.. enjoyed reading through this page of your blog.. take care and happy Friday :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home