Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Graduation day!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Graduation day!

I can't believe it's been eleven weeks. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Today was quite an eventful morning. Todd and I saw our little one wiggling around and heard the heartbeat for the first time ever. I thought MY heart was going to burst through my chest. I've never felt such love. Ever. In my life. Ever.

Our baby is a smidge too small for the nuchal fold - I can't decide if I want to reschedule it for next week or not. I wonder what the latest date is that it can be done?

I met with my RE after the ultrasound. I'm graduated! She still wants me to stay on the progesterone BUT I might be able to cut back to 200mgs/day based on the blood work she ran today. I'll probably have to go in for another blood draw next week with the hope that I'll be able to cut back to 100mgs.

My next OB appt is July 19th. That'll be FOURTEEN weeks. I never thought I'd be 14 weeks pregnant. Holy cow.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6/29/07, 6:55 AM , Blogger Larisa said...

Congrats! The group I'm going to for my NT likes to do them at 12 weeks. They'll do them from 11 weeks, 1 day to just over 13, though.

Email me if you want to know where I'm going.

 
At 6/29/07, 10:24 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

Usually doctors will do the nuchal fold until about 13 1/2 weeks, so you've got a bit of time.

Congrats on making it to 11 weeks! Time flies when you're having fun! :)

 
At 6/29/07, 11:05 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

YAY! Graduating from the RE, every infertiles dream! So glad you are there!

 
At 6/29/07, 11:11 AM , Blogger MBRox said...

What great news!!!!

 
At 7/1/07, 8:30 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well! Hope it stays that way!

I know nothing about the nuchal fold test. I thought it was just something they did as part of your 16-20 week ultrasound, but apparently I'm wrong, and also past the point where I could get it. How do you determine if you need one or not?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home