Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Overachiever

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Overachiever

After much debate we decided to reschedule the nuchal fold screening. Lo and behold, that appointment was for today.

It was a great appointment. My favorite ultrasound tech was in and she spent a lot of time with me looking at the baby and pointing out various parts of his/her anatomy. The best part - she burned it all onto a DVD because Todd couldn't make it. Including the heartbeat (162 bpm).

The baby is measuring about 5 days ahead of schedule now. Tomorrow I will be 13 weeks and baby is measuring 13 weeks 4 days. What an overachiever!

I can also cut back on the prometrium pills. Starting tomorrow only 2 pills a day for the next 7 days. After that, cut back to one pill a day for the next week. Then I'm done.

I can't believe I'm heading into the 2nd trimester. In 6ish months I will be responsible for a tiny little person. Holy cow.

4 Comments:

At 7/11/07, 2:30 PM , Blogger Kate said...

How exciting! Congrats :)

 
At 7/11/07, 10:24 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

All wonderful news! Glad that everything is going great!

 
At 7/12/07, 8:01 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

That is so exciting, Chris! Congratulations for getting to this point!

 
At 7/20/07, 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home