Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 12 weeks

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

12 weeks

Woot!

Life is good.

Nuchal Fold test is rescheduled for next Wednesday. Although the primary purpose is not for me to see the baby again I'm really, really looking forward to it. I miss him/her!

In other news, Todd and I actually had sex again. For the first time since that test came back positive. And it was really, really good! The funniest part was when we were finished and he went to get me a towel to lay on and I started to elevate my hips...we both looked at each other and laughed. Non baby making sex is pretty awesome. I think I'll try not to wait so long next time.

I'm still as tired as can be. Had another blood draw this morning to check P4 level. Fingers crossed that I can cut back on the prometrium soon.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7/5/07, 6:41 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

You can start to get more creative in your sex life, at least until you get too big :)

 
At 7/6/07, 7:34 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Congrats on 12 weeks! I can;t wait until I get there. :) Also, congrats on the sex!

 
At 7/6/07, 2:12 PM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

OK, that's funny about propping up your hips, made me laugh!

 
At 7/7/07, 8:49 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

I agree - pregnant sex totally rocks! No need to be self conscious, doesn't have to planned, you don't have to be on the bottom for optimum results, etc, etc! Definitely do it more! ;)

Have they checked your CBC (complete blood count)? Just wondering because you keep saying how tired you are and I was the same way - just found out at my 16 week checkup that my blood tests at 12 weeks showed I'm anemic. That definitely helps explain the exhaustion!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home