Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Nuchal Scan Rescheduled

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nuchal Scan Rescheduled

Due to mad, crazy rain/storms I've been rescheduled for tomorrow. I already had an RE appointment so this works much better with my schedule, just a little sad to not see the baby today.

I hope he's not disappointed. We had a little talk this morning after I got out of the shower about how I'd see him in a few hours. Not even done incubating and I'm already disappointing my kid.

At least I'm setting the bar low :-)

Will update tomorrow. Hope y'all are having a great day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6/27/07, 11:13 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Be careful with all of that rain. My brother is moving into his new house in all of the crazy weather!

 
At 6/27/07, 12:06 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Must have been some rain storm!

 
At 6/28/07, 5:48 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

Good luck today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home