Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Here comes the sun.

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here comes the sun.

Well, not today but yesterday turned out to be quite nice. Naturally, it did rain a bit but it wasn't until much later in the day so we still managed to get some good outside time in. Stupid Texas weather.

I'm coming up on 16 weeks now. The fatigue is wearing off finally. I suspect weaning off of progesterone has helped with that. I've had a bit of nausea off and on the past couple of weeks but nothing too problematic.

Our NT screening was great - nothing worrisome at all. The blood test came back normal as well. Yippee! I don't see my OB again for another 2 weeks and then we'll schedule the BIG ultrasound. My mother called me last night to tell me that she thinks the baby will be a girl. I've thought that all along although Todd is insisting it's a girl. Time will tell.

My RE's nurse called me this morning to say hello :-) Mary is undoubtedly one of the sweetest women in the entire world and I miss her like crazy. I was really touched by her phone call.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home