Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Why do they do this??

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Why do they do this??

My RE's nurse called (Is it bad that I recognize her voice before she identifies herself?) to tell me that my P4 is elevated (I hadn't even been taking the supplements prior to the blood draw) and I need to go in for a beta in the next day or 2.

So now my hopes are crazy high even though I know that P4 isn't an indicator of pregnancy.

I'm going to go in on Thursday, 9DPO. My heart is all fluttery.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5/1/07, 4:42 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I hope this is the month!!!

 
At 5/2/07, 1:33 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

You never know! Good luck!

 
At 5/2/07, 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home