Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Happy Friday!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Friday!

Just had a follicle scan done and things are looking good! I have 4 follicles on the right that are looking to be dominant and 2 on the left. And one meeelllliooonnnn little ones on both sides. So we're keeping on with the gonal-f for the next 3 days and we'll probably trigger on Monday (IUI on Tues & Weds.).

Any crossed fingers, good thoughts, prayers, etc. will be graciously accepted.

Happy Friday!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 4/20/07, 9:42 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Grow follies, grow!!!!

 
At 4/20/07, 10:36 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

Sounds like excellent news. (Though personally, I'd be wary of having four dominant follicles... but I'm obviously a bit jumpy right now!)

 
At 4/21/07, 9:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sending you the whole kit and kaboodle - crossed fingers (and toes, etc.), good thoughts, prayers...Good luck on Monday!

 
At 4/23/07, 8:26 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

heehee you sound like me with the whole "meeelllliooonnnn little ones on both sides". Crazy how many follicles our ovaries can have at one time!
Keeping everything I can crossed for you! Good luck!

 
At 4/23/07, 12:03 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Crossing everything and sending prayers!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home