Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 2 for the price of one!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2 for the price of one!

Ultrasound wands up the hoo-ha, that is.

I had a follow up appointment with my RE yesterday. She wanted to make sure my ovaries were normal after the overstim debacle last week. Lefty is doing just fine, completely back to normal size. Righty is still a little swollen but otherwise looks a-ok, all is right with the world. She sent me off to the lab for a P4 blood draw and told me she'd call me later to update me on the measurement of my lining (the sonographist didn't write it down on my file). As I was waiting in line at the lab my favorite nurse runs up and tells me to head back down to see the doctor once my blood was drawn. The sonographist didn't measure my lining. We were so busy chatting with one another - her twin girls are IVF babies from the same clinic I'm heading to next week - it slipped her mind. I'm measuring 12.6 - awesome! It looks "gorgeous" according to the doctor and the sonographist. I actually have some hope for this cycle!

I'm 7dpo today. The past 2 cycles I've started to spot 9dpo. We're having a Derby/Cinco de Mayo bash on Saturday - I should know by then whether I can partake in some mint julips/sangria or not.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5/1/07, 10:08 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

YAY for hope!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home