Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Our plan.

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Our plan.

I've made an appointment with another RE at another clinic. This clinic does do IVF - my RE does not. My appointment with Dr. S isn't until 5/30 so I have plenty of time to do our 6th (and final) IUI with my current doctor. I asked the woman at the new clinic if it was in my best interest to "save" my last IUI for Dr. S or to use it this cycle and she said that it was up to me but here's Dr. S's philosophy: blah blah blah. Dr. S's IUI philosophy coincided with current doctor's methods as well so I decided (with the help of Husband) to give it one more try while we're waiting for Dr. S.

Hopefully I won't need that appointment but it's nice to know that it's there if I do.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 4/13/07, 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you don't need the next RE appt!

 
At 4/13/07, 8:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great back-up plan, but I'm hoping you won't need it ;-)

 
At 4/14/07, 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you won't need the back up.

 
At 4/14/07, 11:14 PM , Blogger Baby Blues said...

It's reassuring to know we have a back up plan. It's a good way of being prepared. Good luck.

 
At 4/15/07, 7:12 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

As the saying goes (basically anyway) once you have a new plan the current one will work. My version of the oh-so-loved "all you have to do is adopt and you'll get pregnant". Let's hope the new plan waiting in the background is all you need for this cycle to work! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home