Peace of Mind is All I Want...: I ovulated (woot!)

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, April 27, 2007

I ovulated (woot!)

My temperature rise over the past few days has confirmed that I did indeed ovulate, even without the trigger. I'm pretty darn excited about that!

I'm hoping there's a fertile person deep down inside me and that our lackluster babymaking sex the past few days results in happy news two weeks from now.

I've been wicked uncomfortable the past few days. My ovaries feel like giant rocks moving around when I walk. I feel one meeeeellllion times better today, yay!

We received the packet from the Fertility Center of San Antonio yesterday. I can't believe that in TWO WEEKS we'll be talking to someone about moving forward with IVF. I'm ridiculously excited. Is that weird?

Here's a shout out to one of my best internet friends, K: Congrats on the BFP last night!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 4/27/07, 3:50 PM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Good luck!!! Hope you get a surprise BFP before IVF!!!

 
At 4/27/07, 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on ovulating! Maybe you won't need that appointment after all.

 
At 4/28/07, 12:49 AM , Blogger Baby Blues said...

A BFP before IVF would just kick ass!

Although IVF seems scary, I can't help but feel excited about it too.

 
At 4/28/07, 10:50 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

That's awesome news! With lots of little eggies floating around in there you should have a decent shot at a BFP! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home