Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 4 months old!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

4 months old!

Audrey turned four months yesterday. She had a pediatrician appointment in the morning where we learned that she's doubled her birth weight (she's 17lbs 8 oz), she's 24 3/4 in. and her head is 42cm around. As we were waiting for the doctor we did some tummy time on the table. By the time the doctor made it into the room my kid had completely ripped the paper and was stuffing it into her mouth. She's such a little monkey.

And a very brave girl! She got one shot and barely made a peep. She conked out in the car on our way home and had a nice long nap. Mama is very jealous.

Mollie from http://www.photographyinbloom.blogspot.com/ came over to take some pictures. We had such fun!! She posted a sneek peak last night and I'm DYING to see the rest. Some of my favorites:








2 Comments:

At 5/22/08, 6:22 AM , Blogger Kate said...

I LOVE those pictures!!

 
At 6/3/08, 11:33 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

WOW, those pictures are soooo beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home