Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 11 Weeks

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Sunday, April 06, 2008

11 Weeks

I am pretty much the worst blogger ever. I've never really been an every day kind of poster but a couple times a week, sure. Looking back, I have an excellent record of my struggle to get where I am today. Sadly, I don't really have a great record of my pregnancy and the first few (eleven) weeks of Audrey's life. I bought a baby book and began to fill in the details and had a hard time remembering the day of her first smile, her first visit to the pediatrician, etc. I checked my blog to see if I had posted about either of those things - I hadn't.

So I'm going to do better! I promise!

And beside, y'all are a whole new group of people to inflict pictures of my child on.

Took this one today. One of the greatest things about living in Texas is that you can pull over on the side of the road, throw your kid in a patch of bluebonnets and take a few (well, 149 to be exact) pictures.


This one was taken post- bluebonnets. She just finished nursing for a bit and seemed so surprised to see me there when she opened her eyes. This picture makes me all swoony.


And this one. If it doesn't make you smile/laugh you are dead inside.

5 Comments:

At 4/6/08, 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Blake just saw her and fell in love. :)

 
At 4/8/08, 8:56 AM , Blogger Kate said...

I love the Bluebonnet shot!

 
At 4/8/08, 8:03 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Audrey is gorgeous! The bluebonnet picture is great. We have some growing in our front garden. Keep the updates coming - I love to read them!

 
At 4/10/08, 11:14 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

That last one is too cute! I did laugh!

 
At 4/10/08, 4:36 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

She is truly beautiful!
You are so brave - I'm afraid to pull over to take pictures in the flowers growing on the side of the road.... too many freaky bugs and such here in TX! My son is 4 months old today and has yet to feel grass on any part of his body.... not even through a blanket!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home