Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Happy Anniversary!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

One year ago today I peed on a stick and got a BFP. It was unbelievable. Extraordinary. Unfathomable.

I had already gotten a negative beta that cycle. And my temperature dropped. And I started to spot. For pete's sake, the IUI was cancelled that cycle. And I didn't have a trigger shot. Everyone knows you don't get pregnant from having actual SEX!

But I did. Somehow.

And now I have the loveliest baby I've ever known. She makes all of the infertility crap worth it.

In one hour I will hold her in my arms and tell her all about it.

3 Comments:

At 5/10/08, 5:07 PM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

 
At 5/10/08, 7:20 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Happy anniversary!

 
At 5/12/08, 3:57 PM , Blogger Kate said...

What a wonderful date to remember! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home