Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Knocked down

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Knocked down

The kiddo and I were knocked down by a cold over the weekend. I picked her up from school on Friday and she was a little snotty - it got bad enough on Saturday that I took her in to the pediatrician. Luckily her ears aren't infected or anything, it's just baby's first cold.

And of course, she passed along her illness to me. Awesome. I got hit so hard that the whole family (even Dad) stayed home on Monday and I went to the doctor. Since I'm nursing there's not much I can take without risking a decrease in my supply but I did get a sample of some crazy nasal spray which seems to be doing the trick. Once I conquered my nasal spray fear :-P

We're all on the mend now. Audrey is back to school and I'm back to work. Sigh.

At least it's Wednesday.

1 Comments:

At 5/9/08, 8:25 AM , Blogger Kate said...

It seems to be going around! Glad you are better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home