Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Audreypalooza

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Audreypalooza

I'm not going to apologize for pimping out my kid.


I swear that's not her margarita.


My younger sister. She's pregnant with her 2nd baby, so exciting!



Amish baby (not really). The gown is an heirloom - I wore it, my mother wore it, etc.



After the ceremony we had a get together at our home. Audrey was blessed with lots of visitors and lots of (unexpected!) presents. Most of the ladies on my husband's side of the family bought her jewelry. I don't know what we're going to do with it but it makes a cute pictures. I swear I just stuck that bow on her head for the picture (it came from one of the packages).


More cuteness, just for fun.


5 Comments:

At 4/27/08, 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanna nibble on those cheeks all day long! Such cuteness!

 
At 4/27/08, 5:41 PM , Blogger Larisa said...

Soooo cute! What's on her feet in the bumbo??

 
At 4/27/08, 6:14 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Great pictures!

 
At 4/28/08, 2:21 PM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Ah great pics!!! Love the Amish baby one!!!

 
At 4/30/08, 10:46 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

OMG SO cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home