Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 8 weeks and 5 days

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

8 weeks and 5 days

That's where we are now. Can you believe it? I can't.

I hesitate to write this for fear of everything changing but I have been been hit with morning sickness yet. Sure there is some occasional nausea and heartburn that's as powerful as the blazing sun but I've been puke free. Woot!

I suspect it's only because I'm awake for a mere 11 hours a day because I can't keep my eyes open. Thankfully there's not much in the way of good television during the summer or I'd be pretty pissed.

I'm still taking prometrium twice a day. I have a blood draw tomorrow to check my levels. Fingers crossed that everything is where it should be. I see my OB on 6/21 and my RE on 6/28. That *should* be my last RE appointment if everything checks out. I can't believe it.

Todd has been a dream. I'm overwhelmed with how much he loves me and our peanut. He shops for me, makes me dinner and snacks and has been unbelieveably patient. He gets up at 5:30 AM to let the dog out (even though I'm already awake peeing for the 19th time). He freaking bought a stroller already. I am so in love with the man he's becoming, even more then I already was.

Which doesn't mean that I didn't want to choke him when he suggested that I talk to my doctor about why I'm so tired all the time. Gee, could it be because I'm pregnant?

But if that's the worst of it, bring it on.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6/12/07, 5:41 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Sounds like your hubby is being great! My hubby totally didn't get the tired thing either. Our poor daughter had to deal with me being half-asleep on the couch most of the first trimester! Have to admit she dealt with it pretty well.

Glad to hear everything is going so well! Good luck with the blood work and all!

 
At 6/12/07, 7:57 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

I hope the morning sickness keeps away and that your transfer to the OB goes smoothly!

 
At 6/13/07, 1:13 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Great to get a preg update! I am so glad that things are going well for you. My husband is still a little cautious right now in getting too excited. I think it will be much more real once we go for our sonogram.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home