Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Overwhelmed

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Overwhelmed

Did you know that most people have the children on waiting lists with various daycare providers the instant they get a positive pregnancy test?

I had no idea.

I'm pretty sure we're going to end up keeping the baby in a crate while we're at work. The good thing is that our dog really needs to get a bigger crate anyway so we'll have a hand me down, smaller crate that we can use for the kid.

Which is good since my husband wants the most expensive stroller ever made. While I do love that he's so enthusiastic about everything (y'all are lucky I wasn't blogging while planning our wedding. Who would have thought that he'd care about tableclothes, invitations and bridesmaid dresses) I think he's going overboard.

I think it's because we haven't had sex in about 8 weeks. Will I EVER want to have sex again?

4 Comments:

At 6/5/07, 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure the dog will love the new crate!

 
At 6/6/07, 8:00 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Hahaha! I can just picture how a little swaddled up baby would fit perfectly in my dog's kennel! :) I got your comment and I have to say that I've been holding back on my blog the last few days - lots of family reads it and I just not ready for them to know that I got a BFP yesterday! Yay! I had my first beta yesterday afternoon (haven't gotten the results yet) and I got back tomorrow. Please say a prayer that the numbers are moving in the right direction. Once I know I'll post! Thanks for keeping up with me!

 
At 6/6/07, 9:33 AM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Wow, no sex for 8 weeks by choice? I think I'd die... but I'm a horndog ;)
I know some women lose interest in sex when pregnant, while others become obsessed with it, so either way it's normal!
Something tells me CPS won't let you keep the baby in a crate.... but it sure does sound convenient! And there are many days I think about putting my daughter in a cage for a while...

BTW Congrats to MELISSA!

 
At 6/10/07, 3:21 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I'm dying for pregnancy updates! How are you feeling? What's going on? How far along are you now? If you're not feeling up to talking about it - that's totally fine - just want you to know I'm thinking of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home