Peace of Mind is All I Want...: In 21 Hours

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Monday, May 21, 2007

In 21 Hours

In 21 hours I will be wanded at my REs office. I will officially be 5w5d and I'm so, so hopeful that we'll see the beginnings of our baby and everything will look perfect! I'm not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight I'm so excited. (Who am I kidding? I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake long enough to watch The Bachelor in the central time zone. I have no touble sleeping these days.)

I'm hoping and praying that we don't have a litter of babies in there. My beta was fairly low but everytime I mention that someone is delighted to laugh at me and share their "normal" beta numbers and point out their multiples. We'll see (hopefully!)

Happy Monday

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 5/21/07, 11:48 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Fingers crossed for a perfect sonogram. I have a sono tomorrow as well, but mine is just a follie check. :)

 
At 5/21/07, 12:17 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Get lots of sleep tonight - if you find out there's more than one baby, you'll have many sleepless nights thinking on that! Honestly, from what I've read the initial beta numbers don't really help when determining if there are multiples or not. But I figure if the numbers are lower, than you don't need to worry as much as if your numbers are super high!

Here's hoping for a nice healthy baby.... or two if that's what you want! Good luck!

 
At 5/21/07, 3:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with tomorrow's u/s!

 
At 5/22/07, 9:17 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

I hope it went well!!

 
At 5/22/07, 3:02 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

How'd it go today?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home