Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Busy.

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy.

I've been working a lot the past three weeks. It hasn't been too bad and the paycheck sure has been nice!

We've started to use cloth diapers on Finnegan on the days that he's at home and for overnight. I used the excuse that he's been having lots of leaks to get Todd on board but really I just wanted something new to play around with and the amount of disposables we've been using has been awful. His fluffy butt is adorable. I got another package in the mail today - can't wait to get them all prepped! So far I really like the rumparoos and organic bg - I think I'm going to like some of the new ones too.

Not much is new with Audrey. She's still chattering away 24/7. She had a rough time on Sunday when Finn swiped her spoon and had his first bite of (her) ice cream. That wasn't really what I imagined for the "Baby's First Food" line in his baby book but at least it'll make a good story down the road.

I'm 90% sure I'd like another baby. I hope it's as easy as it was with Finnegan. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home