Peace of Mind is All I Want...: The sweet spot

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The sweet spot

We've hit a very sweet spot lately. 4.5 months and 26.5 months is a great combo for my kiddos. Finn is very alert and is starting to "play" with toys. Audrey is a little mama and loves to take care of him. What does that mean to me? Two little ones that can entertain each other for a few minutes without requiring any intervention on my part! Audrey will go get "hims" toys and hand him rings, balls, burp cloths. He will endlessly take things from her and grip them as if his life depends on it. She'll start squealing then he falls suit. It's amazingly hilarious and hopefully a sign of their future relationship.

I'm so very blessed and I know it. I thank my lucky stars every single night that these children made their way into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home