Peace of Mind is All I Want...: No real news

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

No real news

We're maintaining status quo around these parts. Waiting for the sweet spot where the weather is the perfect balance between a cold, rainy winter and the steamy hot summer.

I've been back to work for about 3 weeks now and it's fine. I like the paycheck but am not a fan of having to concentrate on things other than my family. I do adore visiting with Finn at lunch. He was a little fussy when I got there today but he fell asleep in my arms after nursing. I nuzzled his little head for a while and tried to soak in the moment.

We've been in a good routine with getting together with friends on Mondays and Fridays. Audrey has been keeping me on my toes. She's starting to understand the concept of tomorrow and days of the week (though she keeps telling me that her birthday is "on Saturday" which cracks me up). She knows we go to open gym on Fridays - that is the highlight of her week for sure. She's been telling me that "on Friday" she's going to "run at the gym with bare piggies" and "jump in foam". It's so stinking sweet. She told me that she wanted to go to a restaurant (ressrant) while we were driving to school/work this morning. She's such an opinionated little person these days. It's awe inspiring.

1 Comments:

At 3/10/10, 10:51 AM , Blogger Kate @ Ex Libris said...

Good to hear that you are doing so well! (Kate from Kicking You From the Inside)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home