Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Routine

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Routine

I had a routine exam at my OB's today. The same OB that has an office next door to my RE. It was funny how it all came back to me though. The "good" place to park, the floor, the elevator - even the same woman at the receptionist's desk. She recognized me too. But this time there was no directive to head next door to their waiting room, no tedious wait for the ultrasound tech, no biting back tears watching the big pregnant bellies and squeaky newborns wait for their turn. It was just another annual exam like every other woman has. Routine*.

*well, not exactly routine. The abscess I had on my breast 2 years ago is back but not at the painful stage yet. I have a RX to take that will hopefully take care of it before it gets bad.

1 Comments:

At 4/17/10, 11:12 AM , Anonymous Jericho said...

Well, I'm glad you had a good experience with the whole getting to the appointment thing. :)

SO sorry about the abscess---glad that its not painful yet, but in case it gets to that point before you can do something about it, *HUG*!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home