Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Little things

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Little things

Finn and I woke up this morning, nursed and snuggled. We had a pretty good night :) Around 7:30 Audrey and Todd came down. Girly was in a great mood. They both slept all the way through the night. It makes such a difference when she wakes up happy - it sets such a good tone for theday.

Everyone piled into the bed. Audrey kept saying "family! Family" and climbed all over me. She hugged and kissed everyone - she's usually stingy with affection like that :) She told me she loved me. I cried.

Best day ever.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/10, 6:36 PM , Anonymous Andria said...

That's sweet. :) Family bed snugglies are the best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home