Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Alfie Kohn may not approve but my heart sure does!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alfie Kohn may not approve but my heart sure does!

Finn was chilling in his bucket seat with a toy attached to the handle. Audrey was watching him play and being her usual silly self. Finn managed to actually grab the toy. Audrey burst into applause and said "Good job! You did it, Finn! I'm proud of you!"

I melted into a puddle.

This is the stuff dreams are made of. I harbor no illusions that it will always be this sweet between the two of them but for now, it's wonderful. And to think I was worried.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/10, 12:25 PM , Blogger Kate @ Ex Libris said...

That is so sweet!

I worried about that, too, but this morning Luke was worried b/c Emily was crying and he walked up to her and said "What's wrong?" and gave her a kiss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home