Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Not yet ready

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Not yet ready

We went to Miami for Easter and I forgot my Zoloft. I've been feeling really great lately so I didn't call my doc to have a prescription transferred to a local pharmacy - I thought maybe I could quit taking it. The whole weekend was great! The kids had a blast, we had a blast (with the exception of my raging case of pink eye), all was well. Then we got home.

I've been feeling off all week. Tired, in a funk, unproductive. Todd forgot to send Finn's bottle to daycare this morning (I have milk in the freezer there and they have lots of spare bottles) and I cried as I left daycare. I went to see him at lunch to nurse him and found a pacifier in his swing that they had been giving him (I'm still not OK with that, crazy pills or not) and my stomach did a flip. Both things are a little disconcerting but I'm bent way out of shape over it and I shouldn't be.

Then it hit me. Zoloft. I'm not ready to be off of it yet. And that's okay.

4 Comments:

At 4/8/10, 2:16 PM , Blogger heidi said...

Every so often I feel so totally awesome that I come up with the really great idea to stop taking my Prozac!!!

And then a week or so later I remember why I'm not supposed to do that. Not that awesome yet!!!

xxoo

 
At 4/8/10, 4:16 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Yeah, I have occasionally thought I should try to get off my Prozac. But then I remember that I can barely control my emotions even while I'm on it so I'd best not even try.

My Mom went through it SO many times I really should know better!

Get back on those meds girl, if they help embrace it!

 
At 4/8/10, 4:49 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Thanks, you two. I picked up the prescription on my way home. Better living through modern medicine, right!

 
At 4/8/10, 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you are smart enough to realize it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home