Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finn's 4 month appointment was on Monday. He's 19 pounds and 6 ounces, 25 1/2 inches tall and his head is 43 cm. He's in the 75% for height and head size, off the charts for his weight. He's so chill. Dude is almost always a happy guy, so long as someone is in the room with him.

His past couple of nights have kind of rocky (for him). He's congested and has a little cough, much like his mama. Finn has a tendency to hog the whole bed (did you see how big he is??) so my back has been aching like crazy. Not sure what we're going to do about that. He's found his voice is chattering all.of.the.time. It's fantastic.

Speaking of fantastic, Audrey is cracking me up lately. She's so freaking smart! We've been playing I Spy lately and she's gone from saying "I spy with my little eye...a mama!" to "I spy with my little eye someone with a blue shirt". I don't know if that's officially a big deal but it is to me. She sings all the time and has recently decided that she can't go to sleep without the Beatles playing. I'm down with that.

We're heading to Miami for Easter then a long weekend in Galveston. It'll be nice to be somewhere on vacation that isn't Pittsburgh or Florida - I'm really looking forward to that trip. It'll be our first long car ride so I'm a little nervous about that. Luckiliy we're rocking in the new minivan so at least everyone will be comfy.

Here's a few pictures from January:






1 Comments:

At 3/31/10, 3:44 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

My little man is a bruiser too! He has also always been a happy-go-lucky little guy. Glad to hear things are going so well for you!
My daughter is a big Beatles fan too. Isn't it adorable?!
Have a fun trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home