Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Status quo

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Status quo

There isn't really anything new to report. I'm just about 34 weeks. We bought tiny diapers for the new guy. Audrey is fantastic despite reminding us what having a newborn in the house overnight is like. She's been skipping her nap the past 4 days and waking up several times at night. Poor kid is finally getting her canines/insisors, I imagine that has a lot to do with it.

I had a midwife appointment yesterday who assured me that my emotions surrounding baby #2 and the guilt I'm feeling are completely normal. No need for chemical assistance. She suggested that I take better care of myself and do something to recharge. Luckily, I have a gift card to a local dayspa that I received for Mother's Day and I plan to do just that on Saturday :-) Massage, facial, mani/pedi and some waxing. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home