Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Third trimester

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Third trimester

Life has been crazy this past month. Our annual convention for work was this week - it was great but I'm glad it's over.

A few updates:

* I survived 3 nights away from Audrey. It wasn't as awful as I feared but I was desperate to get home to her on Tuesday. She had a blast with Grandma and Grandma had a blast with her.

* Had my gestational diabetes test yesterday. Cross your fingers that everything is okay.

* We have a few more things to check off of our to do list for baby boy but all in all things are coming together nicely.

* I think he has a name. Maybe. Probably.

1 Comments:

At 9/17/09, 6:03 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! If you want to share the name, you know we'd love to hear it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home