Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Head down!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Head down!

Woohoo! Little Man is officially head down!

I had a midwife appointment this morning - all is well. My glucose results are perfect, BP is right on and baby's heartbeat is in the 160s. The midwife felt for his position and was almost certain he was heading in the right direction but she confirmed with a quickie sonogram to be on the safe side and he's right where he's supposed to be. What a relief! Even if he flips again there's a greater chance of coaxing a baby back into the right position that has already BTDT.

I'm still coughing a bunch. Yuck. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home