Peace of Mind is All I Want...: I won the jackpot

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, July 09, 2009

I won the jackpot

I must have done something right in one of my past lives. We found out yesterday that we're having a boy!

Of course we would have been delighted with another girl. Heck, my sister and I are BFFs and I would love for Audrey to have someone like that in her life. And reusing her fabulous wardrobe would certainly have saved us a small fortune :-P

But a boy. One of each. Sigh.

*Everything was perfect on the sonogram. He's measuring exactly as he should at this point. Heartbeat was around 135 bpm. Love.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/9/09, 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

 
At 7/9/09, 6:53 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Yea! We hit that jackpot too and couldn't be happier having a daughter and a son to enjoy! Congratulations!

 
At 7/12/09, 4:02 AM , Blogger Teaberry said...

Hi--thanks for all your nice comments on my blog!

Congrats on finding out you're having a boy, btw! It will be so fun to buy all the cute stuff (even though reusing your daughter's stuff would've been economical!) like hilarious t-shirts, etc.

I can't wait to find out what we're having! I'm thinking it's a girl, but everyone (and I mean everyone!) we know well has a boy! So... hand me downs galore!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home