Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Home again and 10 weeks pregnant

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Home again and 10 weeks pregnant

What a great visit! This latest trip was hands down my favorite trip to Miami. Audrey and Grandma are adorable together. Even Gramps got in on the action - he held her more than I've ever seen him and even bought her a special gift from the zoo. My heart is all bursty over the love everyone has for my baby.

Sleeping was great - no issues at all over night. Napping was scarce but that wasn't a surprise. We went to the childrens museum, the pool, the zoo, the pool, the park, the pool, etc. She was kept very busy and it showed on the plane on our way home. Poor little bug was so tired and just couldn't get herself settled down. Unfortunately, she had quite a meltdown at 20,000 ft. but we all survived. She ended up conking out in the car on the way home at around 7 PM. I was afraid of how the rest of the night would go but she slept all the way until 11, woke up and had a quick cup of yogurt and some nursing and was back to sleep in no time. Sadly, she woke for the day at 5 AM but that's to be expected after such an early bed time.

I'm 10 weeks pregnant today. I'm pretty sure this will be the last week I'm in regular clothes full time. My shirts are all uncomfortably short and my pants are uncomfortably tight. I'm still fighting some nausea and food aversions but it's manageable. My skin is a mess which is not so fun but there are definitely worse things to be dealing with!

I see the midwives on 5/20. I'm crazy excited for the first appointment there.

4 Comments:

At 5/7/09, 8:01 AM , Blogger decemberbaby said...

Holy crap, I haven't checking in in a while. You're pregnant! Hooray! Congrats!

 
At 5/7/09, 8:02 AM , Blogger decemberbaby said...

OMG, obviously I also don't type English much. Should be "checked in", not "checking in". D'oh!

 
At 5/7/09, 9:54 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I am so excited that you're pregnant again. I look forward to hearing all about this pregnancy!!!

 
At 5/9/09, 2:17 AM , Blogger Teaberry said...

Thanks for stopping by and the wishes of good luck! I look forward to reading your story and catching up!

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home