Peace of Mind is All I Want...: My one and only...

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My one and only...



She's one!

Audrey turned one a week ago from today. I don't have to tell any of you that have made it over to this side of parenthood what an emotional day the first birthday is.

Both set of parents and my sister's family came in for an extended visit. Being with my little girl, surrounded by our family was blissful! She is so very loved by so many people - it's humbling.

2 Comments:

At 1/27/09, 5:38 PM , Blogger decemberbaby said...

Wow. She's beautiful, Chris. I know how excited and happy you are... enjoy every second!

 
At 2/4/09, 11:01 AM , Blogger Kate said...

I can;t believe it's been a year already, but I guess it has since Luke is right behind her! Happy Birthday :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home