Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Happy 14 months, little girl!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 14 months, little girl!

What a great week we're having! The weather has been gorgeous! We've been able to break out part of Audrey's summer wardrobe.



My work schedule is working out to be a dream! 4 day weekends every week give us an extra 2 days to play together. This week we went to the eye doctor on Monday where everything was pronounced just fine! What a relief.


(sorry for the crappy picture - she's fast these days!)

We spent Tuesday morning (St. Patrick's Day) enjoying a concert in the lobby at the Four Seasons. South by Southwest is in town this week and there's live music everywhere. Audrey had a blast dancing around everywhere. Her cute little outfit was made just for her by her grandma.



Here she is attempting to sneak out of the house. Tallulah looks on hopefully.

We're heading home to Pittsburgh in a week, just the two of us. I'll apologize to any fellow passengers in advance because I don't think this is going to be an easy trip! Now that Audrey is fully mobile sitting on my lap isn't her favorite thing to do. She's fiesty, spunky and doesn't hold back what she's feeling. While I love all of those qualities in her it does occasionally make for some challenging times.

She's really cutting back on nursing now. She's totally cut out her first think in the morning and right when we get home from daycare sessions. She barely nurses at lunch anymore though I do still continue to go and visit with her. I think I will probably start to eliminate that - she's always having fun with her friends and I think I'm starting to cramp her style. She's taken to soy milk like it's water. I didn't see that coming! It took a while for her to actually attempt to drink it but now that she has, watch out! Next step: eliminate the bottles that we struggled so long to get her to take. She's always through curve balls at us.

As always, I feel very blessed to have this little girl in my life. She makes me laugh every single day. I'm a better person because of her. My love.

2 Comments:

At 3/20/09, 3:58 PM , Blogger Larisa said...

So, so cute and grown up already.

Seeing her with your Talulah makes me miss our Angie.

 
At 3/20/09, 4:01 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Hugs to you, Larisa. Both on your crappy news today and the loss of your Angie. If Elodie and Angie were half as attached as Tallulah and Audrey are, I'm sure her loss was an ever harder hit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home