Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Changes

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Changes

Some big ones 'round here lately!

I just accepted a job offer for what appears to be my dream job; similar to what I do now but more interesting, a more relax/less micromanaged environment, and most importantly - part time! My position in its part-time conception is new so we'll see how things go but for now (well, in January) I'll be working 3 days a week, between 15 - 20 hours. I'm so focking happy, I can't even put it into words. Audrey's daycare is able to accommodate a part time schedule for her so she doesn't have to move. It's a beautiful thing.

That means TWO EXTRA DAYS a week with my girlie. And three extra mornings (or afternoons, depending on the hours I work). This opens up a world of opportunities for us. I've wanted to be more involved in the local mom/baby organizations but most of their meetings are during the week and during the day. I'd LOVE to be able to hang out with more families that have similar parenting philosophies. Since Audrey has been born my friends without kids have drifted a bit and I'm really missing girl time. I'm hoping this will help.

1 Comments:

At 12/11/08, 7:17 AM , Blogger Kate said...

That is wonderful!!! Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home