Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Happy 10 months!

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 10 months!

Audrey - today you are 10 months old. It's a little overwhelming for me to think about how far we've both come.

You:
Are a ball of energy. I don't know how you do it on such little sleep but man, if you could run you'd be running circles around me.

Are a crummy sleeper.

Are a chatter box :-) You've been saying "mama" for quite some time now. You have "yay!" (with an accompanying clap, of course) down pat and refer to your daddy as "ba" more often then not. When you're not using your words you still manage to tell us all what you're thinking. There's a constant narration to everything you do ranging from sweet whispers to top of your lungs shouting. It's positively charming and one of my favorite things about you.

Are a little OCD. I can't think of where you might have gotten that. Food is always separated. Toys are always played with the same way. I love to watch you play with the letters on your bench and your doll stroller. It's hilarious to see you toss them in the back of the stroller just so. And then start all over.

Are musical. You find your own rhythm and sing your own songs. I like to think I've played a big part of that.

I:

Love you more then ANYTHING.

Have finally gone out to dinner with you dad without you. One time. I didn't cry at all - that's a big step for me.

Feel very confident in each decision I've made with regards to you. I don't always go along with the mainstream choices but I know I'm doing what's best for you because I know you better then anyone.

Treasure the time we spend together, especially early early in the morning when you're just waking up. I love the snuggles and the sweet noises you make. You're the best bed sharer and as much as I'd love a good night's sleep I would miss you dreadfully.

Am still nursing you! I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with your growing appetite. Pumping at work still sucks but it's 100% worth it.

Love to watch you feed yourself and drink out of a cup like a big girl. You're more and more like a miniature person and less and less like a baby every day.

Am so proud of you. Always.

A picture or 2 from Mollie at Photography in Bloom:





4 Comments:

At 11/20/08, 2:29 PM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

So cute!!

I think you're exactly right about the dye, btw.

 
At 11/21/08, 3:32 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Love the sucker! That's excellent that you've made it through 10 months of nursing and work! Go you!

 
At 11/21/08, 7:55 PM , Blogger Carey said...

I love the pics!

 
At 11/25/08, 11:32 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Those pictures are so GREAT! Happy 10 months!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home