Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Little Things

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Little Things

Before getting ready for bed I put my phone on the charger and started to turn off the lights. Audrey's toys are scattered all around the living room - we had a great time playing today. And it hit me: this is a home with a baby in it. There are signs everywhere - baby laundry I've been folding, baby toys, nursing bras hanging all over the place, bottles in the sink. My house has turned into a sea of tiny pink things.

It's wonderful.

3 Comments:

At 9/27/08, 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... that's wonderful. :)

 
At 9/28/08, 7:01 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

It truly is wonderful!

 
At 10/31/08, 2:37 PM , Blogger decemberbaby said...

yup, it is wonderful, and I'm so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home