Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Insanely gorgeous pictures of my daughter

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Insanely gorgeous pictures of my daughter

Fellow Austinites - RUSH over to Photography in Bloom and book a session with Mollie. It doesn't matter if you have a baby or not, do yourself a favor and hire her to photograph you, your dog/cat/rabbit/etc.

If you want to check out pictures of m y kid click here, go to "Clients" and enter "Audrey" as the password. Be prepared to pass out from the cuteness.

And then email Mollie to book yourself a session. Tell her I sent you.

2 Comments:

At 9/18/08, 8:05 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Wow, awesome pics! I especially like the ones of her in the bucket/basket!

 
At 9/22/08, 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home