Peace of Mind is All I Want...: An update of sorts

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

An update of sorts

Sweet Audrey is closing in on eight months. We've had a busy couple of weeks and my blogging has paid the price. I was lamenting to myself this morning that I've been really, really crappy about keeping track of milestones, etc. I have a half assed baby book, pediatrician records, a blog and a slew of message boards I need to wade through to compile a record of things. I really, really want to be better about this!!!!

In any event, Audrey is fantastic. Well, the past few days haven't been fantastic between cutting her 3rd tooth (and I suspect her 4th will come through tonight) and a nasty cold but we're getting by.

In the past month Audrey:
* Pulled herself up from a sitting position to a standing position
* Mastered crawling
* Started solid food (not purees, real food!)
* Developed a love for the dog
* Full all babbles - yi yi yi yi, ga ga ga ga, etc
* Is growing some hair, finally
* Can open drawers
* Has held onto furniture and TAKEN SOME STEPS

I am not ready for all of this but it's (obviously) not up to me. It's beyond wonderful to see my baby thrive but I wish there was a way to hold onto her babyhood for a while longer.

4 Comments:

At 9/9/08, 8:34 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Welcome back!! It sounds like Audrey is going to keep you on your toes! :)

 
At 9/11/08, 7:51 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

I'm glad Audrey is doing so well. It's amazing how fast babies grow!

 
At 9/11/08, 9:39 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I can't believe that Audrey is doing all of that! That is amazing. It's fun having you guys a little ahead of us because it gives me an idea of the fun we have coming soon! :)

 
At 9/16/08, 5:12 AM , Blogger The Broken Man said...

Wow, that's so little! I didn't realise they did so much so quickly!

The Broken Man

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home