Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 39 weeks (holy crap)

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, January 11, 2008

39 weeks (holy crap)

Had an OB appt yesterday with a different doctor. First off - I love her. I'm SO GLAD I'll see her again next week and fervently hope that she'll deliver my baby.

And all of my love for her isn't just because she told me that I'm 2 - 3cm dilated. I swear. She has an awesome bedside manner, is totally laid back and told me my "mellowness" will take me far in the next couple of weeks. She also told me I have the beginnings of a yeast infection and prescribed me a magic pill that will allegedly take it away quickly so it wasn't ALL sunshine and rainbows.

Thankfully my weight gain seems to have tapered off despite all of the crap I've been eating. Once I finish my last bite of Original Coffee Cake I swear I'm going to cut back on the pastries.

I'm definitely okay with still being pregnant although my patience is beginning to wear a bit. I want to meet my baby more than anything in the whole world but I don't want to pressure her into joining the world any sooner than she's ready.

Actually, that's a big, fat lie. I want her now :-)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1/11/08, 2:23 PM , Blogger Andria said...

Hooray! You are so close! Enjoy these last few days of pregnancy. I promise, you will miss your belly. Although I smother my baby with love, I miss being pregnant.

 
At 1/13/08, 8:06 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

I'm the opposite - I don't miss being pregnant at all! I was pretty miserable this time around though so I'm a bit biased. I much prefer having the 'reward' in my arms now.

Your 'reward' will be here before you know it! Wow, less than 3 weeks for sure.... amazing!

 
At 1/14/08, 6:47 AM , Blogger Kate said...

This is so exciting - you are really, really close!!

 
At 1/14/08, 2:26 PM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

one more week!!!!!! aghhh!!! you are soooo close!!! Too exciting! YAY for loving your new doctor :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home