Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's been ages since I've last posted. Generally, things are status quo but I do have a few updates:
  • We have officially decided to name the small one Audrey Rae. Both names are family names and goodness knows we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for their support.
  • I can't freaking believe I'm in the third trimester. 29 weeks, baby! Who'd have thunk it?
    My mother in law finished Audrey's bedding and it is GORGEOUS. It's right out of a girly-girl fantasy.


  • I do not have gestational diabetes. But I am anemic. Must swing by the drug store and pick up some iron pills on my way home. And some colace and metamucil. Blah.


  • Todd and I just got back from a long weekend in New York City. We had a great time but I'm glad to be back. I'm not sure when I morphed into a sissypants but holy cow all that walking was brutal.


  • I'm pretty sure I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions on a fairly regular basis. Some of them hurt, some of them don't.


  • I'm really, really looking forward to childbirth. I LOVE our Bradley class, our instructor (whom we've asked to be our doula!) and how empowered I feel.


  • I'm proud of my husband for really opening his mind and questioning things like vaccinations, certain child raising techniques, etc. He wasn't really raised to question authority but I love that he's already looking out for what's best for our baby.


  • Even if that means spending more on a diaper bag for him to carry then I did :-)


I hope everyone is doing well!



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10/24/07, 2:56 PM , Blogger MBRox said...

Hi there! I am so glad to see an update post from you. It's been a while and I was worried. You gave me some charting advice back in the day (which worked btw) and ever since I've been logging on to your blog now and then to see how your journey is going. Wishing you the best!

 
At 10/24/07, 4:56 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering what happened and hoped you were just busy!

I can relate to the anemia - we found out from our 10 week testing. Who would've thought being iron-deficient would be so exhausting!

And yes, walking is hard! ;)

The bedding is beautiful! I bet is looks great in her room!

 
At 10/25/07, 10:01 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Love the bedding, that is beautiful! Congrats on hitting the thirs trimester! Huge milestone. SOunds like everything is going good for you! Keep it up.

 
At 10/25/07, 10:06 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Beautiful name and beautiful quilt! Thanks for the update and I'm glad things are going well.

 
At 11/2/07, 8:28 PM , Blogger Andria said...

I love the bedding set!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home