Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Monday, September 24, 2007

Last night was our first Bradley class. I was crazy excited for it all day and am pleased to report that it was just as awesome as I hoped it would be. I really liked the instructor right off the bat. She kept the class moving but still managed to answer everyone's questions. We learned some exercises, talked about nutrition and watched a few water births. I'm halfway contemplating switching from my OB to a birthing center/midwife situation but I don't know how gung ho Todd will be about that or if it's even the right thing to do.

In short, I'm really glad we elected to take this class. It'll be something I look forward to every week.

1 Comments:

At 9/25/07, 4:56 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Glad you liked the class.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home