Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Boring

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Boring

I'd love to say that there's been so much excitement since my last blog but that would be a big, fat lie.

I have made a trip back home to visit the fam, celebrated my 32 birthday and had my first baby shower so I guess there has been some excitement but I still don't have much to update y'all on.

We are having a girl :-) We're going to name her Audrey :-) I feel her moving around almost everyday now :-) :-) :-)

My extremely talented mother in law is going to make her bedding, curtains, etc. Todd and I are trying to come to an agreement on colors/patterns/fabrics. Slowly but surely we're reaching a compromise.

That's it. I told you it was boring.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9/5/07, 10:54 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Great name! I can't wait to feel the baby moving. SHoudl be pretty soon. :)

 
At 9/5/07, 11:29 AM , Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Enjoy the boring while you still can!

 
At 9/5/07, 12:24 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Boring is good. I like Audrey!

 
At 9/5/07, 12:30 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

Sounds exciting to me! Picking out fabric and patterns, feeling your daughter move - that's not boring!

 
At 9/5/07, 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think boring and pregnant is good news! It means that nothing bad is going on and that makes me happy to hear.

 
At 9/6/07, 3:38 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

That doesn't sound boring to me - it all sounds exciting! Audrey is a beautiful name.

 
At 9/11/07, 2:35 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations on your daughter! That's hardly boring to me!

 
At 9/17/07, 9:41 AM , Blogger Trixie said...

congratulations!! audrey is a pretty name. that is also on our list of possible girl names.

we are at 18 weeks and having our u/s today... we are not finding out the sex though.

i like your blog, i can relate to a lot of the emotions as DH & i tried for almost 1.5 years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home