Peace of Mind is All I Want...: Oh how my body likes to eff with me

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Oh how my body likes to eff with me

So I had my beta yesterday (9dpo) and it was not surprisingly negative. I cried a little last night but in general was fairly okay with the situation and was ready to move on.

Except that the spotting never started and my temperature went up this morning. And I still haven't spotted. And my P4 is something crazy like 65.

We'll see what the weekend brings!

4 Comments:

At 5/4/07, 5:50 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

9dpo is still a little early so it's definitely possible to still get a positive. When I had my positive beta at 10 or 11dpo (I can't remember which it was) I was told it wasn't a true positive because it was too early for a pregnancy to show up on a beta.
Hope a positive is in your near future!

 
At 5/5/07, 10:38 AM , Blogger Baby Blues said...

Still keeping my fingers crossed. It ain't over til you need a pad!

 
At 5/5/07, 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holding out the hope for you!

 
At 5/6/07, 7:01 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

9dpo is really, really, really, really early. So I'm not giving up hope.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home