Peace of Mind is All I Want...: So...I'm not pregnant

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So...I'm not pregnant

Just got back from the RE and I'm not pregnant. It wasn't a huge suprise but I was still hoping. Temp drop. days of spotting and a decrease in the thickness of my lining = on to the next cycle. They drew some blood to do a test to be sure but when you know, you know. You know?

Words can't describe how sad I am. I have to call my mom to fill her in on the appointment and I'm procrastinating because I'm afraid I'll have a breakdown on the phone. Husband is picking me up some popcorn chicken and a large Diet Coke on his was home from work.

I think I'm going to give up wine this month. I don't know if it will help but it can't hurt, right? Should I give up soda too? What will I drink? :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3/14/07, 5:03 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

I'm so sorry! I know how disappointing it is! I just started a new cycle too - it's cd2. We can cycle together!

If you give up wine and soda..... how about frappucinos? They always boost my mood!

Oh yeah, brownies always help too. Frappucinos and brownies. If I knew you, I'd bake some and we could split the pan!

 
At 3/14/07, 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, damn - I'm so sorry!

Don't give up things if that will stress you or make you unhappy. I have a friend who attributes her final successful pregnancy to the glass of red wine she was drinking every night - go figure!

 
At 3/14/07, 8:39 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, Chris, I am so so sorry. What a crappy thing. Hugs, honey.

 
At 3/15/07, 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your disappointing news!

I agree with Adrienne. Don't give up anything that will make things too hard for you right now. Anything in moderation is OK. I contribute a lot of the delays I'm having in getting pregnant to stress. Sadly, my stress is not as in my control as having a glass of wine. Or maybe I should drink more wine and the things that stress me out won't bother me anymore... hmmm, I may be on to something!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home