Peace of Mind is All I Want...: 11 DPO and (obsessively) counting v2.0

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

11 DPO and (obsessively) counting v2.0


So...what do you think? The spotting is freaking me out but it could be a good thing. I head to the RE tomorrow afternoon for a progesterone test, a sonogram (woohoo!) and a visit with my doc to make sure my ovaries aren't hyperstimulating (although it seems to me that it would be too late at this point to do anything about it but what do I know?).

Husband and I are in the midst of a discussion (as we've been for a couple of days now) about our future TTC plans. He's really pushing for IVF - I'm really afraid. A very wise woman set me on the right course so at least my head is in the right space to rationally discuss our choices without too much fallout. So stop by Mel's blog if it's not already part of your rotation. She's really smart.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3/13/07, 8:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm. Looks like it might be an implantation dip to me! Fingers-crossed for you, Chris.

 
At 3/13/07, 4:37 PM , Blogger PCOSMama said...

I agree, looks like implantation dip to me.... keep us posted and we'll keep our fingers crossed!

 
At 3/13/07, 7:47 PM , Blogger Baby Blues said...

Keeping my fingers crossed too!

I'm also scared of stepping into the Big League aka IVF. I hope you won't have to go there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home