Peace of Mind is All I Want...: More Anxiety

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

More Anxiety

It's getting worse and worse, as it always does at this point in my cycle. 9 DPO is just about when I start fah-reaking out pretty hard core.

A negative feeling has already set in, particularly in light of this morning's temperature. I took my temp at I don't know what time and it was pretty low. 9DPO is exactly when my temp began the dreaded decline last cycle so naturally I feel as if someone just rained on the very best parade, ever. There's a glimmer of hope because I seriously have no idea what time I took the temp. I *think* it may have been a good 2 hours early (which makes it a perfectly respectable temp once appropriately corrected) but I don't remember. A smart girl would simply discard it and move on with her day.

I'm working on it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/11/07, 10:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure you did take it too early! Hold on to that glimmer of hope and let it expand in your heart...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home