Peace of Mind is All I Want...: This should have been yesterday's post

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Monday, March 12, 2007

This should have been yesterday's post

I had a bad weekend.

I am an emotional mess.

I am married to the most patient man in the world.

Don't you hate people that go on and on about themselves like that?

Yesterday may have been the shakiest day I've had since we started TTC. I woke up feeling like rain clouds were following me around and started to cry in the shower. I cried some more back in bed and laying on the couch and sitting at the computer. This is over the span of the entire day, naturally.

I spent some time with a couple of girlfriends in the morning then promptly came home and cried again. Poor, sweet husband (PSH) kept inquiring about what was wrong - I didn't know how to answer. PSH and I had a serious heart to heart about how far we're willing to go to get pregnant and we're *not* on the same page. Part of me is putting so much hope into this cycle because I'm not sure I can handle another cycle of this. He's ready to charge full on into IVF. The world's greatest insurance (WGI) is about to come to an end at the end of this month. I think we decided to continue to COBRA ($695 + 2% of the cost) because the WGI will cover another 2 IUIs and 2 IVF cycles. Hopefully we won't need them but I guess it's good to know it's there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home