Peace of Mind is All I Want...: IUI #2

Peace of Mind is All I Want...

Friday, March 02, 2007

IUI #2

Much less drama filled then yesterday. Thank goodness.

64 million sperm, post wash. Yay! I remembered to ask the nurse about the results of my estradiol test on Weds - 545. Not bad, right?

I have to go back for labwork, sonogram and office visit between 3/8 and 3/15. In the meantime we wait. And wait.

I think I might have actually felt some O pain this morning on my way to the doctor. A little bit of a stabby feeling on the left side of my pelvis where I imagine my ovary is located. I've never left anything like that. Now I just feel like a bloated freak. If I turn too quickly I could take out an entire village with my distended stomach. Gross.

~~~~~~~
Oh - check out my fancy new links on the left side. I'm a Blogging Chick now!

2 Comments:

At 3/2/07, 11:50 AM , Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Congratulations on the easy IUI! Holding your wish for you.

 
At 3/2/07, 3:21 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Glad that one went better! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home